he paper sent to our redaction will be considered for publication if meeting the following criteria:
- Papers should discuss the themes of
Studies in Social, Science Education
Teaching & Learning
Philosophy of Education
- Papers must be original and based on the research and contributive literature review for the development of Islamic.
- Articles should be original, research-based, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- It consists of title, author’s name, institution, email address, abstract, keywords, content and references.
- The title must be clear, precise and no more than 14 words.
- The author does not need to include the academic title.
- Manuscript should be typed in MS document format with Times New Roman, size 12 pts, one and a half space, A4 paper roughly 15 to 25 pages
- All submission must include 75-150 words abstract and 3-5 keywords. The abstract of research paper should contain title, purpose, method, and research finding.
- It must be typed in Microsoft Word with RTF (Rich Text Format) or Doc. (Word Document) and sent to the redaction via online Journal System (OJS).
- The paper will be reviewed and edited without changing any substantial contents
- The rejected paper will be notified to the author via OJS.
- Bibliographical reference must be noted in bodynote and bibliography according to APA 7 Th style